With one of the largest digital libraries for computer video games as well as a reasonable pool of digital media, To smoke provides plenty of space for gamers to enjoy their games to experience how they choose at.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to Change the Language on Steam Using Your Computer
1. Launch the Steam app and log in to your Steam account.
2. Once the Steam app has launched, click on “Steam” and a drop-down menu will appear.
3. Then go to “Settings” or, if you have a Mac, click on “Preferences”.
4. Then head over and click “Interface”.
5. Once the drop-down menu appears, select the language you want to use.
6. Once you have confirmed the language, click “OK”, which is located at the bottom right of the page. Steam will ask you to restart the application for the new language to be applied to the Steam client.
seven. Once the Steam app has restarted, you will be able to use the new language on Steam.
How to change the language on Steam using your mobile device
1. Launch the Steam app on your Android or iPhone, or download the app. Next, log in to your Steam account.
2. Click on the menu button and a sidebar will appear, click on “Account Details”.
3. Once you are in “Account Details”, click on “Language Preferences” and choose the language you wish to use.
Once you have completed all these steps, you can officially use the new language on Steam. However, if you have games installed, you may need to download separate files for a language (if available) before you can play in that specific language.
Related How-To-Everything Tech Coverage:
SEE ALSO: The best all-in-one PCs you can buy