With the mobile version of your favorite board games and more, you can now virtually relive the moments of entertainment with your friends and family!
With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and its waves, canceling an in-person game night does not appear to be happening in the foreseeable future. But does that mean you can’t recreate the experience? Of course not! You can recreate these fun moments with your friends and family virtually from the safety of your own home. Whether you like multiplayer board games or action adventure games, you can play their versions online through apps on your Android phone or iPhone. Best of all, most of them are even free to download.
Here are some of the best online games to play with your friends right now.
1. Mobile India battlefields: Formerly known as PUBG Mobile India; it is an online fighting game designed and published by Krafton. It is only intended for the Indian audience.
2. Ludo King: An online version of the classic board game that you can enjoy with your family and friends on various platforms like Android, iOS, Desktop and Windows. Plus, it’s free.
3. Scrabble GO: Who says playing and learning can’t go hand in hand. With Scrabble GO you can have fun with your friends and family by adding them through your phone or by connecting the app to your Facebook account.
4. RamiCircle. Rummy Circle is an addicting game. One can enjoy the cool interface and give a good experience. Thanks to the various tournaments on RummyCircle, one can win prizes in the thousands of rupees. This game is similar to teen patti and users love local Indian games.
5. Carrom Pool: A version of billiards, consisting of hitting colored rings in the pockets instead of the balls. This online version of this popular board game will make you spend quality and fun time with your loved ones all over the world.
6. Bingo: Bingo is a fun game for all ages. It’s easy and fast. In addition, many games can be played simultaneously, promising a lot of fun. It’s a great game to have in this pandemic lockdown.
7. 3D tennis: It’s a fun, fast-paced, and exciting game. You feel the atmosphere of a real field as you play. It can be played in multiplayer in a tournament. 8 family members can play this game. The main mode is the very exciting tournament.
8. Apex Legends: For someone who wants to be competitive and fun, Apex Legends has become the go-to game. Playing with friends on different teams is fun. Play is the perfect combination of thrills and mental exercise.
9. Great online hunter: Want to get a taste of how people thrived and survived in prehistoric times, when huge animals roamed the land? Well this is the game for you which takes you to the days of nomadic hunting where you have to hunt animals to survive and provide food and sustenance for your tribal community. Sounds funny?
Disclaimer: Brand Office Content